Shortwave Passive Reel Antenna to suit AR-1748 and AR-1945
I am guessing that what you did coupled with the telephone lines by capacitance to make use of them as an antenna. Thank you for looking. I hope you are able to make your old AM radio receive some shortwave broadcasts.... A good starter 2 meter 1/4 wave ground plane antenna for < $10. I friend made this in an hour.
A PORTABLE SHORTWAVE RX LOOP ANTENNA University of
Home-made antennas can greatly improve the performance of AM and FM radios, short-wave receivers, and scanners. If you are a talk-radio fan then experiment with the AM band antennas and you will be able to hear shows from all over the country with surprising clarity. Short-wave receivers are always coping with weak signals and they must have a good antenna to perform adequately. Scanners can... Super Antenna MR1710 SuperWire Radial Set for HF Vertical Antennas 17m 15m 12m 11m 10m bands ham radio MP1 ground plane
Indoor Shortwave Antenna? Antique Radios
A Simple Dipole for Shortwave by Phil Beastall. The Sun and the interaction between Io and Jupiter's magnetosphere may be observed at shortwave frequencies. You will need a receiver that will tune somewhere between 20 and 30 MHz and a suitable antenna. If space is very limited, you may want to experiment with a loop antenna, however you are likely to find a dipole much more satisfactory and how to make money web scraping Bottom Line. Reading this article, does it seem daunting to make an SW antenna yourself? Well, it may as I mentioned so many sizes of wire and warning issues!
A Simple Dipole for Shortwave UKARANet
This antenna is very easy to hook up and use. find a desired location and hang "The Square"™ shortwave antenna up by it's eyehook on the top of the antenna using a … how to make a car radio antenna Designed for use with our shortwave radios (model AR-1748 and AR-1945) this reel antenna features two clips that attach to the telescopic rod antenna on the radio to boost reception. It's great for general reception improvement at home, when camping or on the road. When not in use just reel in the clips and it becomes a compact disc shaped package.
How long can it take?
Shortwave Loop Antenna Kit MTM Scientific
- Shortwave Loop Antenna Kit MTM Scientific
- SHORTWAVE ANTENNA WHICH IS BEST?????? - Antique Radios
- CC Shortwave Reel Antenna ccrane.com
- Small loop antenna for HF listening VA3STL's Weblog
How To Make A Shortwave Antenna
For more details of good engineering practices for short wave antenna lead in, see EWE Shortwave Antenna. At the single ground point, (e.g., at the antenna or receiver,) it is always a good idea to install a lightning arrestor.
- Super Antenna MR1710 SuperWire Radial Set for HF Vertical Antennas 17m 15m 12m 11m 10m bands ham radio MP1 ground plane
- Shortwave listening is a bit more complicated than AM or FM radio listening, and satisfactory results depend upon designing and installing a good antenna. Why? Shortwave …
- From time to time I receive questions about what antennas to use for vintage radios. An antenna is something you usually do not (and cannot) buy, but even the most unskilled beginner can make …
- A very respectable indoor antenna will come from a six foot telescoping antenna mounted to a bracket. Tune the station and test the radio by tuning stations on the AM and Shortwave bands. Tune the station and test the radio by tuning stations on the AM and Shortwave bands.