Optoma MovieTime DV10 projector how to turn off the
Do not put the projector in an enclosure such as a book case or a cabinet that restricts air flow. 2. Do not use the projector near water or moisture. To reduce the risk of fire and/or electric shock,... The projector is only supposed to project video not sound. Your sound comes from blu ray player, xbox, playstation or whatever your video source is. So the video out from xbox/blu ray goes to projector and the digital audio/rca out goes to amp out to your speakers.
No audio from the laptop when connected via HDMI to a
7/10/2011 · Projector cant get sound to work..using hdmi..helpp ; ) Here is my problem, I have a very nice Projector I got from work. It has a DVI input on the back and i use hdmi so i bought the male dvi to femaile hdmi input adapter.... 11/10/2018 · To adjust the volume level of key sounds, use the volume button on your Surface. Audio problems If the sound quality coming from your speakers or an audio accessory isn't good, it's possible the audio recording itself isn't of good quality.
I cant get the volume to work through the projector Fixya
Make sure the volume control is turned on and set at the desired level. Make sure that the cables between the data source device and projector are all connected correctly. Why does the power indicator blink red when I turn on the projector? how to make peanut sauce for kare kare amazon basics mini-hdmi cable does not work for rt either, not sure why, it seems to fit snugly enough. went to Microsoft store and saw their cables first hand, the pro is a mini display port vs. the rt which is a mini-hdmi. why they chose to go with the mini display port is …
How to Use Speakers With a Powerpoint Projector Chron.com
9/06/2016 · what is the source of the audio? it's not the projector. the audio ports on your projector are probably audio in. say for instance you have a laptop with a Powerpoint that has sound. how to put fantasy in your writing This is the world's first ultra-short projector with advanced laser display ( ALPD ) technology, which delivers up to 150 inches of full HD quality images in 50 centimeters, with product life up to 25, 000 hours. To achieve user-friendly design goals, the high-tech product uses a compact, minimalist
How long can it take?
HOW DO I get audio or sound for my PROJECTOR? Yahoo Answers
- I cant get the volume to work through the projector Fixya
- How to set up sound using a projector computer and
- How movie projector is made material production process
- Is it possible to connect the Xbox to a projector by HDMI
How To Put Volume On A Projector
Frequently Asked Questions. Our Tech Support team tackles tough technical questions every day. Here is a short list of questions and answers to common projector problems.
- 17/10/2016 · This video is a quick start on how to use and set up your DBPower T20 Home Theater LED Video Projector. I will take you through and show you the 1080P HD, HD... This video is …
- connect a laptop to projector with hdmi and also get sound from surround system > Solved connect a laptop to projector with hdmi and also get sound from surround system
- The easiest way to control the volume is by using the volume buttons on your airmouse. You can also adjust the volume on the projector. To do this tap on the Settings icon from the home screen. From the left hand list, click on Sound, then slide left or right to adjust the volume. There is no physical volume control button on the projector.
- 9/06/2016 · what is the source of the audio? it's not the projector. the audio ports on your projector are probably audio in. say for instance you have a laptop with a Powerpoint that has sound.