Using DisplayPort for PC to monitor w/ built-in speakers
What you can do if you still want to pass the audio through is to connect the monitor to your on board audio or your dedicated sound card with an AUX cable (3.5mm male to male audio cable). Every monitor that has speakers will have a 3.5mm input called "line in" for this exact purpose and this port is where you will plug in your audio cable. So, at this point you have a DVI-D cable for video... If you want others to hear the sound in the VR through other device, go to the Mirror audio to device and select the audio device from the dropdown list. If you use the headphone extensible cable, or plug the headphone to the jack, go to the Set Playback device to and select HTC Vive or the Speakers you like.
windows xp No sound through DisplayPort - Super User
One other audio hiccup I have. When the plug in the Vives power cable into the link box, I lose audio on my desktop speakers. It's getting old that every time I'm done playing the Vive, and I go to my PC, I'm audio-less, and I have to go to my living room and unplug the power in the Vive.... As an external device with its own dedicated audio output, the HTC Vive can spark its own audio issues. Thankfully a majority of audio technicalities are caused by simple preferences that only require a few adjustments to be solved.
How will I get sound from a pc monitor without GameSpot
The monitor has speakers, but only through HDMI. It does not have an aux in. Audio only plays through laptop speakers. I want it to play through monitor speakers. Here is what I have tried. My laptop only has a "IDT audio codec", which has no way to change settings. It does not have Realtek. how to make self rising flour king arthur As an external device with its own dedicated audio output, the HTC Vive can spark its own audio issues. Thankfully a majority of audio technicalities are caused by simple preferences that only require a few adjustments to be solved.
Play sound through monitor Windows 7 Help Forums
In the Control Panel, open the Realtek HD Audio Manager then click "Device advanced settings" in the top right. You want to check 'Make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously' and 'Separate all input jacks as independent input devices'. how to play conan exiles a ssingle player 24/10/2017 · How to adjust your audio settings if your VR setup isn't playing the sound through the headset? How to mirror the audio to speaker so that both the headset and the speaker can play the sound?
How long can it take?
No audio for showing off Vive to freinds HTC Vive
- Play MONITOR The Game store.steampowered.com
- [ How To ] Play Sound Through Monitor ? [HP] TECH
- How to play sound through external monitor? Yahoo Answers
- Dual Monitors and sound [Solved] - Displays - Tom's Hardware
How To Play Vive Audio Through Monitor
Is it possible to play a sound on two or more audio output devices simultaneously, and how to achieve this? Is it possible to loop back data through a audio input (recording) device so that is is played on the respective monitor i.e for example sent through the audio stream of …
- 18/05/2010 · 5) Check the box "Listen to this device", also change the drop-down box below "Playback through this device" to be your second audio device -- To verify that you've done this correctly, go back to the Sound dialog tab Playback, you should now see both of your audio …
- 9/05/2011 · As far as I know, no TV or other input device supports that non-standard DVI implementation of audio so the only way to get any audio through DVI is via a graphics card that supports it, and DVI -> HDMI adapter specifically for the card, and an HDMI input on the TV/monitor.
- How to play video through monitor and audio through computer speakers from HDMI out? solved Sound not playing through both monitors, One is connected via HDMI and the other Mini Display Port
- I need the audio to go through the PC and at the same time to the Vive, i. e. so that I can hear it using the Vive's connection and that other people hear it when they watch the VR stuff on TV.